Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sorry for the Delinquency

I know, I know...no doodles since Monday. I've been suffering with some physical pain that has left me not really wanting to do much at all, let alone pick up a writing utensil and start doodling! I will get back into the swing of things soon--hopefully the docs can figure out what's up with me and I can be on the road to improvement. I'm making it sound worse than it actually is--I'm not dying of cancer, I'm just dealing with constant, out-of-the-ordinary pain that's taken over the left side of my body!

Plus, the lack of doodles is also a result of two major meetings for this week being rescheduled!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope to see some doodles soon, which would mean your pain is gone away!
:)

o o oooo
ooooo o o
some circle stickers for ya!